22230Re: Agency: Translatus

  • Martina Silpoch
    Jun 1, 2004
      Just noticed they have 2 interpreting jobs (location -Germany)posted
      on ProZ and it doesn't look like people are very much interested.
      And BTW do any of you have any experience (or is it experiences?)
      with ALS International in the US? Especially their payment
      practices...4-6 weeks is going into week 9...
      Martina

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "ing.Sárka Rubková" <rubkova@l...>