22222Re: Agency: Translatus

  • jsyeaton
    Jun 1, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Terminus Technicus" <czechlist@t...
      > wrote:
      > Seconded, I think there's a Russian bloke here, with a strange
      anglicized
      > Russian name,

      Shelley Leighton??

      who pretends to run a one-man branch of Translatus, fishing
      > for cheap labor to handle good paying jobs from abroad... If memory
      serves
      > well, he tried to get me to handle the coordination (at no margin)..
      ..
      > wouldn't touch them with a barge pole..

      This is beginning to sound almost interesting enough to take - for the
      potential value as story material (which I'll offer to Melvyn at an
      exorbitant rate, once he's picked up by some film company). Or maybe
      Michael Moore? The world may be ready for a horror movie about the
      translation industry.

      Judy

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic