20797Re: HELP: window rack clothes dryers

  • jsyeaton
    Mar 30, 2004
      Yes, it's the Czech term I'm after (I never saw one in the US - I
      just used a solar-powered, wind-driven snuru na pradlo). At least
      with your description I can ask more confidently - that makes all
      the difference.

      Judy

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Janda" <mjanda@g...> wrote:
      > Hi Judy,
      >
      > if it's the Czech term what you are after, please note there is
      no 'right'
      > term. You might describe it something like "z'av^esn'y su^s'ak na
      okno",
      > (zavesny susak na okno) but it's just a description.
      >
      > hth
      > Martin

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic