14909Re: Internetova prezentace

  • tomas_barendregt
    Apr 4, 2003
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor"
      <coilin.oconnor@s...> wrote:
      > Hi there folks,
      >
      > I have seen the expression "internetova prezentace" cropping up on
      a few
      > advertising blurbs recently. As this does not readily translate
      into
      > English "doslovne" (Internet Presentation sounds a bit odd to
      despite quite
      > a few Google hits), I was wondering if this is not just a fancy
      expression
      > for "website".

      I think this corresponds to "web presence" in English. Oodles of hits
      on Google.

      "Do you think our web presence conveys fairly what this company is
      all about?" asked Mr. Petalnose, worried that the black and crimson
      website of his flower shop may not be quite the thing his customers
      would expect.

      Tom
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic