14844RE: Re: Please help me with a company's slogan

  • Simon Vollam
    Apr 1, 2003
      > "We are thinking about (the?) future, think with us".

      It's not too bad, but it needs editing:
      "We're thinking about the future. Think with us."

      > > "My myslime na budoucnost, myslete s nami".
      >
      > I'd make it something like "Join us thinking about (the) future."

      I quite like the "join us" suggestion. How about: "We're looking to the
      future. Join us."?
      Others may have more inspiration.

      > The article is optional with no big deal of difference here, I suppose.

      Never underestimate an article. The definite article is definitely needed
      here.

      Simon
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic