14839Re: Please help me with a company's slogan

  • Dusan Papousek
    Apr 1, 2003
      A big company selling high-quality products (electronics, chemistry, precise machinery) wants me to translate the following slogan (plus many other things):

      "My myslime na budoucnost, myslete s nami".

      I am not good on things like that, could you please tell me what do you think about the following attempt to translate this slogan?

      "We are thinking about (the?) future, think with us".

      By the way, "zakaznicka karta" is "customer's card" ?

      Thanks to all...

      D. P.