13071TERM: affirmative resolution procedure

  • karel6005
    Nov 1, 2002
      Hi all (= experts on UK parliamentary procedures),

      There is a procedure in the Parliament in the UK for the adoption of
      legislation, which is called as above. I assume it requires i.a. the
      approval of both Houses of the Parliament, see e.g.:

      http://www.parliament.the-stationery-
      office.co.uk/pa/cm/cmsilist/cmsilist.htm

      but still I am rather far from understanding the principle and even
      farther from having an idea about any appropriate equivalent in Czech
      (if any). If anybody proficient in these matters could drop few lines
      on the list it would help me a lot.

      Thanks and BR

      Karel
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic