      From: PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor [mailto:coilin.oconnor@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 1:56 PM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Czechlist] HELP: term - "lihovy zapalovac"

      Hi there,

      Does anyone know what we would call this in English? I cannot find any
      reliable references on the net for "alcohol/spirit lighters". I have hardly
      any context although I know it uses a wick. Normally I would assume that it
      is a Zippo/windproof lighter but AFAIK these are usually fuelled with
      butane.

      Are there any smokers out there who might be able to help.

      Any suggestions welcome.

      Best regards
      Coilin

      Czechlist resources: