The year-long Fellowship program includes:
- A seven-day retreat for twenty selected Fellows which offers dynamic peer-to-peer learning, collaboration, and sharing among young visionaries
- Focus on the personal growth and leadership abilities of Fellows, in addition to providing instruction in specific skills required to manage innovative, world-changing
- Year-round learning based on Fellows’ individual needs and the six dimensions of leadership highlighted in the Youth Action Net® Global Curriculum: Personal, Visionary, Political, Collaborative, Organizational, and Societal.
- Open to all young people aged 18-29 (as of October 7, 2012)
- Applicants should be founders of existing projects/organizations, or leading a project within an .
- Proficiency in English is required; applications must be submitted in English
- Must be available to attend full retreat (all expenses paid)in the secondweek of October 2012.
- March 12: Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on this day.
- March 28: All applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their application.
- May 22: Finalists will be notified
The 2012 retreat will take place during the second week of October 2012 in.
For further information, visit the link: http://www.youthactionnet.org/index.php?fuse=aboutfellowship