Kolache and more

  • anajanrec
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi there,
      I saw this on Craig's list... good idea to get more people. How many
      Americans and how many Czechs are here? Anyone interested in Czech
      language?
      So... what do you think about the Olympics? Are we going to win in ice
      hockey? Anyone following the Rangers now?
      And what about being in the same group with US for World Cup!!
    • cheftimf
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi,
        My grandmother was pure czech, but never spoke the language even
        though bother her parents were directly from bohemia.
        I am interested in the language and the food.
        I found craigslist to be quite good at finding people, I am 50 percent
        czech and the other half irish.
        I hope they win in the ice hockey, i have to watch them.
        Welcome to the group
        Tim
        --- In CzechAmerican@yahoogroups.com, "anajanrec" <anajanrec@...>