Re: anyone know this famiyl history

  • slunickosd
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2007
      I do not know the name Secvik, but I know there are a lot of Sevcik
      names. If the name is Sevcik you would have to trace it by some family
      members because it is very common name in Czech (something like Smith)
      and is connected to the profession of shoemaker.

      --- In CzechAmerican@yahoogroups.com, Timothy Ferry <cheftimf@...> wrote:

      > Its my grandmother's family name
      > from bohemia.
      > Tim
      >
      > Peter <abstractcure@...> wrote:
      > v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
      {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
      .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Secvik èeho ?