cs community news area: world as of 11-11-06

  • john vostenak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      CSCommunityNews.com
      for Czechs & Slovaks & Friends, Worldwide ...!

      The Best known  Self helping CS Network NewsLetter in USA, Canada, other countries  ...!!!
      Read all News & Photo Ads & Personal Photo Ads & Chat with friends & Discussion, More ... also in Color at our web site http://www.cscommunitynews.com

      Nejznamejsi Svepomocny Newsletter pro Cechy , Slovaky a Pratele v USA, Kanade a jinych  zemi  ...!!!
      Ctete vsechny Zpravy & Foto Inzeraty & Foto Seznameni Inzeraty & Chat s prateli & Diskuzni Forum  & Ostani  ... v barve take na nasich webovych strankach
      http://www.cscommunitynews.com

      Kindly also Send this email to all your CS Friends everywhere for wider and  more efficient distribution ...
       "s pomoci pratel jde vse lehceji....! ".. &  .."  we suport those ..  who suport us ... "  ..and have a blast with it ....:-)
      thanks, john & lucy , your friends & publishers

      All replies to ads only with the copy of ad and date go to: ( vsechny odpovedi zasilejte s kopii inzeratu a datumem vydani  poslete na )info@...
      Veskere Prispevky Piste prosim pouze v americke abecede bez hacku a carek !!!
      Disclaimer : All data is unedited & unverified information only , we do not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advice, opinion,
      statement or other information displayed.
      ( vsechny informace zde jsou neprovereny a bez garance )

      To be removed, send email to ( byt vymazan ze seznamu ) : remove@...

      Welcome new members on CS Commuity News.com Network
      Get involved, here at :   http://www.cscommunitynews.com

      Vitame Nove Cleny na CS Community News.com Network
      Zapojte se do vseho co vsem nabizime  na :
      http://www.cscommunitynews.com

       For all the CS Commuity News ..... click here ...  and read as us usual ...     http://www.csplanet.com/index.php?page=3

      all is now published at our web sites for EZ access anytime all the time ... :-)

      Pro vsechny CS Community News ...   kliknete zde ....  a ctete jako obvikle ...   http://www.csplanet.com/index.php?page=3

      vse je ted uz  publikovano na nasich web strankach pro jednoduchy pristup,  kdykoliv a stale ...:-)