Re: Chicago...all things czech

  • Marchell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2006
      I found these web results for "czech restaurants, places..." near
      Chicago. Maybe these locations and places will be helpful for you.

      Restaurants --

      http://www.cs.depaul.edu/news/prague.htm
      Czechs (and Slovaks) in Chicago Czechoslovak-American Chicago

      Klas Restaurant
      5734 W. Cermak Rd.
      Cicero, IL
      708/652-0795
      Note: Nice Bavarian-like exterior and interior

      Czech Plaza Restaurant
      Cermak Rd, Berwyn, IL
      708/795-6555 7016 8.02 mi

      Moldau Restaurant
      Brookfield, IL
      708/485-2155
      Where we serve the best...more on web site www.moldaurestaurant.com/

      Cantonesia Restaurant Cantonesia Restaurant
      204 W Cermak Rd
      Chicago,IL 60616
      312/225-0100
      Details: Price Range: Under $15 Credit Cards: AE,V,MC,D,DC Service:
      Lunch: Mon-Sun

      http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/United_States_of_A
      merica/Illinois/Chicago-777256/Restaurants-Chicago-MISC-BR-30.html

      Shows Chicago Reviews: Restaurants , Doctors, Bars, Salons and
      more...
      Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what is
      great - and not so great - in San Francisco and beyond. Members
      share their favorite recommendations - everything from the latest
      restaurants and shops, to the best hair salons ...

      Bookstore--

      http://www.hungarianbookstore.com/restaurants.htm
      DePaul University - School of CTI
      Prague IPD 399/499 Course Summary Topics in Global IT-Prague
      Prague IPD 399/499 March 18 - 27, 2005 "This class is closed" --
      Interested students should contact the instructor, Ashley Morris.

      http://home.uchicago.edu/~sclancy/czech/chic-czech.html

      Tapas Bar
      42 E. Superior St. (Wabash Ave)
      Chicago , IL 60611

      --Meeting on the Web

      http://czech.meetup.com/cities/us/il/schaumburg/
    • John Vostenak
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2006
        Dear fellow CzechAmerican:
        Thanks, we have them all already listed , also with Czech restaurants in all USA, Canada and Australia, at :
        http://www.cscommunitynews.com  or http://www.csplanet.com
        Please inform other members,  THANKS !
        john
        john@...

        Marchell wrote:

        I found these web results for "czech restaurants, places..." near
        Chicago. Maybe these locations and places will be helpful for you.

        Restaurants --

        http://www.cs. depaul.edu/ news/prague. htm
        Czechs (and Slovaks) in Chicago Czechoslovak- American Chicago

        Klas Restaurant
        5734 W. Cermak Rd.
        Cicero, IL
        708/652-0795
        Note: Nice Bavarian-like exterior and interior

        Czech Plaza Restaurant
        Cermak Rd, Berwyn, IL
        708/795-6555 7016 8.02 mi

        Moldau Restaurant
        Brookfield, IL
        708/485-2155
        Where we serve the best...more on web site www.moldaurestauran t.com/

        Cantonesia Restaurant Cantonesia Restaurant      This one is Chinesse Restaurant , NOT Czech ...! must be missfiled !
[...]

      • Marchell Papernik
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2006
          O.K.  I will look at the sites you sent to me and inform others. Thank you.

          Marchell Papernik-Butler

           Take Care..., Butler06
        • John Vostenak

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 18, 2006
              Thanks ! and Yes we have them all already on our Czech and Slovak website
              at ;  http://www.csplanet.com
              come and see all Czech and Slovak restaurants in USA , Canada , Australia, GB ,
              John -editor
              www.csplanet.com