Re: [CybikoDev] Better make

  • Ernest Pazera
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 1, 2001
      My henchman alex has been trying out/playing with UltraEdit32 as an "IDE".
      he's had a great deal of success using it. from what i've seen of it, it is
      a very good general purpose tool, useful for HTML, C/C++, and can support
      keywords for other languages. it'll edit a file as text or hex, etc, and it
      does project files.

      Message 38 of 38 , May 9, 2001
        Here are the features offered in CyBasic 1,2,3 & lite. For more
        information on CyBasic visit my site www.DevCybiko.com

        cybasic-1
        -------------
        **8K-program size
        **memory card not required
        ' remark
        char variables
        int variables
        long variables
        double variables (floating point)
        dim arrays
        print exp,...
        input varname
        assignment (=)
        math (+,-,*,/,parentheses)
        for/to/step/next/end for/exit for
        if/then/else/endif
        conditionals (=, <>, <, <=, >, >=)
        booleans (or, and)
        function/end function
        sub/end sub
        call sub
        open file for mode as number
        close file
        put file, pos, variable
        get file, pos, variable
        print #file, exp1,...
        cls
        paper color
        ink color
        point x,y
        line x0,y0,x1,y1
        sin,cos,tan
        asin,acos,atan,actan
        sinh,cosh,tanh
        asinh,acosh,atanh,actanh
        sqrt, exp, log, log10, log2
        pow, sqr_pow
        beep sound
        wait tenths
        key (function)

        cybasic-2
        -------------
        **8K-program size
        **requires memory card
        **all elements of cybasic-1 plus the following
        input "prompt", varname
        rnd(x)
        while cond/wend
        types
        exit function
        exit sub
        printxy x,y,value,...
        right
        mid

        cybasic-lite
        -------------
        **8K-program size
        **doesnt not require memory card
        **all elements of cybasic-2 plus the following
        **no types
        assignment of strings (s1=s2)
        assignment of string constant (s1="hello")
        exit function
        exit sub
        eof
        load libraryname
        pow2
        pos id, command, p1, p2, string
        receive id, command, p1, p2, string
        select(id) - requires memory card
        get_id_user("nickname")
        get_id_number("string")

        cybasic-3
        -------------
        **32K-program size
        **requires memory card
        **all elements of cybasic-lite plus the following
        types
        assignment of types
        on error call name
        on error resume next
        on error off
        error function
        exit program
        erase pathname
        include filename
        right & mid operate on arbitrary arrays (not just strings)
        compare function (compares 2 strings)