Execute Cybiko Classic's application on Extreme..

  • Roberto N. Pascale
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hallo everybody,
      I have done an application for cybiko classic that use serial port to
      comunicate with an external device. I want execute this program on
      Cybiko extreme. How can I do to use the USB port like a serial port
      (the external device have a serial port and an usb port)?
      In the SDK's API I found only fuction to work with serial port.
      How can I do?

      Thanks for reply.

      Rob.

      P.S. I'm sorry for my english