looking for host again - cybiko disc image

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      a lot more people seem to be interested in the disc image i have of the
      cd i made loaded with everything cybiko i could get my hands on. the
      problem is, the iso file is 45 meg. i need a host so everyone
      interested can get their hands on it. little help?

      someone want to offer up a (semi) permanent home for it?

      thanks!

      trevor
    • Andrew Murphy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Ill host it on my website :)

        --
        This email has been scanned with Trend Micro Internet Security 2005 on sending. I ensure that my virus scanner is always up to date. If you have received an email containing a virus with or without this signature, it is highly likely that you are receiving this from a spam source or it has been infected in transport to your mail server.

        Any information contained in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended addressee please delete this email from your system. Failure to comply may result in penalties to you and your internet service provider.

        The originating IP address for this network is 80.189.252.152.

        ___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
      • suse_linux_rocks
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          Try www.rapidshare.de its a free hosting service funded by
          advertisements which can take 50mb a time files.