Cybiko web site gone

  • Mike Reddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Now the cybiko server is gone, is there any store for the dev tools?
      Would it now be possible to distribute the pro (i.e. paid for) version?

      I suppose that if the official site is gone, they may be cheaper to
      acquire on ebay...

      Mike

      P.S. I thought that these were just excellent little things and have
      had a few awaiting interested students for projects for a year or more.
      Everyone who looked at them was amazed at what they could do, and
      wondered why they hadn't succeeded as well...
    • Graham Purnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        Although the Cybiko sites have gone,
        http://www.cybikostore.com is still in business (for
        the time being). They are just selling warehouse stock
        with a finite number of each item (I think they
        purchased all the old stock when Cybiko went "belly
        up").They still have the Pro version of the SDK
        (version 3.2) in stock at the moment though.

        If you check through past messages, I think I provide
        details of the Cybiko software available on the
        Spanish site http://www.gp32spain.com/cybiko/ which
        has the former CyDevr website files downloadable as a
        single archive. I think this archive contains the Pro
        SDK, but I am not sure of the legality of this method
        of free distribution.

        - Graham Purnell

        --- Mike Reddy <Mike@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Now the cybiko server is gone, is there any store for
        the dev tools?
        Would it now be possible to distribute the pro (i.e.
        paid for) version?

        I suppose that if the official site is gone, they may
        be cheaper to
        acquire on ebay...

        Mike

        P.S. I thought that these were just excellent little
        things and have
        had a few awaiting interested students for projects
        for a year or more.
        Everyone who looked at them was amazed at what they
        could do, and
        wondered why they hadn't succeeded as well...

        Terms of Service.

      • Andrew Murphy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          Looks like they're clearing out the last of their stock.