Power adaptor

  • Kimberlee J. Sass, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
      Does anyone know where I can purpose a power adaptor for a cybiko extreme?
      Also, can the device be charged without one through the the USB connection
      to a PC?

      Thanks.

      K.
    • Brandon Kruger
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
        Message
        I recently lost my power adapter so i leave my cybiko connected to my computer over night (in a self-powered port) and it is charged by morning.

        Brandon Kruger
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
          Re: [CybikoDev] Power adaptor I was hoping that was what you were going to say.  Thanks.
        • David Challenor
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
            The documentation with my extremes suggests they will charge via the USB
            cable when connected to a powered hub (recommended the port on your
            motherboard, not a hub). And indeed my two do seem to charge that way.

            --
            David Challenor
            http://www.challenor.net/