classic + mp3: cybiko cant see SMC

  • disslexik_am_i
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      all,

      the SMC works fine, stores files ok

      the classic seems fine in every regard but there is no SMC icon on
      the main group and doesnt appear in the filemanger app or as a device
      on CyLoader

      any help would be greatfully received

      neil
    • disslexik_am_i
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        mike,

        thanks for taknig the time to reply.

        I thought that pack 58 on the classic got you SMC access. niether the
        instructions for the mp3 cart nor cybiko's "guide.pdf" mention
        needing anything extra. not sure where i could get a cd from.

        i will have a go at cyberLoading mp3.app off cybiko site (not sure
        what our fire wall will make of this!)

        has anyone else used the SMC for files on the list???

        did you need to use any extra software???

        thanks

        Neil.

        --- In CybikoDev@yahoogroups.com, Mike LaCon <neogiga@y...> wrote:

        > Hello Disslexic
        > You need the MP3 cd... It installs adaptors so the cybiko can read
        your MP3 player... If it is the MP3 player for Xtreme I'll send you
        an ISO file to make the disc
        > disslexik_am_i <disslexik@h...> wrote:all,
        >
        > the SMC works fine, stores files ok
        >
        > the classic seems fine in every regard but there is no SMC icon on
        > the main group and doesnt appear in the filemanger app or as a
        device
        > on CyLoader
        >
        > any help would be greatfully received
        >
        > neil