WAR AGAINST TERROR it`s easy like a PIN BALL GAME

  • peter_pawlow <yahoo@war-against-terror.i
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      Please have a look at:

      http://www.war-against-terror.info

      It`s an AntiWarGame, it`s cynical and political not correct, but
      i`ts against war and it`s easy like a pinball game.

      I sent this link also to:
      president@...

      Good Old Georgy didn`t get the joke, and now it`s his favourite
      piece of work...

      Many Greetings,
      Per Pegelow
    • Rob Kenyon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        I'm pretty sure you're hitting the wrong targets.

        Send this to the Palestinians and Mr. Hussien.

        Note: This is significantly off topic.

        It`s an AntiWarGame, it`s cynical and political not correct, but
        i`ts against war and it`s easy like a pinball game.

        I sent this link also to:
        president@...

        Good Old Georgy didn`t get the joke, and now it`s his favourite
        piece of work...

        Many Greetings,
        Per Pegelow

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Chris Osborn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
          On Mar. 03 03, 06:56 PST, "Rob Kenyon" <whollymindless@...> wrote:

          > I'm pretty sure you're hitting the wrong targets.

          That's what spammers do.