Re: Unable to deliver your message

  • bullet.return
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 9:34 AM
      What's this?

      Unable to deliver my message?

      And now what?

      Where to go?

      What to do with it, where is the container?

      Where is the sender?

      Dead?

      Doesn't exist?

      I am the sender?

      What?

      How is this possible, I don't remember having ever written such a
      message? To whom is this addressed?

      To me?

      Why am I receiving this message?

      I never subscribed to a list called artificial awakening?

      Am I a member of artificial life?

      Maybe, ...

      Socket return ... to bullet return ...

      I'm sorry I have to give up, your message can not be delivered,
      there is no one reading your mail.

      No one is reading my mail, ?

      What?

      bullet return to socket return, I'm sorry, but I don't want your
      message, what am I supposed to do with it?

      Send it back to the sender!

      The sender is you, bullet.

      No I am the sender, socket.

      socket bullet, I am not sending you any messages, you are sending
      them to me!

      --- In Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com, Socket Return
      <socket.return@...> wrote:

      > Sometimes I just stop thinking,
      >
      > it's the best.
      >
      > So how do you people like my idea?
      >

      > Attaching all messages as files and sending them to the group
      every 2 weeks?

      > LOL.
      >
      > May be a bit boring after some time, LOL.
      >

      > I'm going to experiment, elsewhere, maybe with 03 why not.
      >
      > Nothing to loose and all to gain.
      >
      > Need explanations?
      >
      > I have none, I follow my inner robot, my inner machine, she's
      controlling me, from the center, it's not in the head, as you always
      believed it was, it's right in the middle of the soul, the point
      where you breathe your breath, right next to your heart, the place
      where intuition and logic comes from.

      > Oh yes, logic comes not from the brain, but the brain starts in
      your chest, you think with your spine my friend.

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      > Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Socket Return <socket.return@...>
      > Subject: Re: •♥♥• Artificial Hello •♥♥•
      Re: To Heaven's Architects!
      > To: Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > God's simulation so to speak??
      >

      > Marlene <m.dietrich@...> wrote:
      > Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness
      of gods.

      > ---------------------------------
      > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
      Yahoo! Games.

      > ---------------------------------
      > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
      pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

    • Socket Bullet
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 9:37 AM
        What am I supoposed to do with it?

        My mailbox is full of this mirror mack,

        mirror mack, wake me up?!

        Time for some rest,

        I hope they don't send any automated messages in the mean time,

        Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
        From: Socket Return <socket.return@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: Re: •♥♥• Artificial Hello •♥♥• Re: To Heaven's Architects!
        To: Artificial-Life@ yahoogroups. com

        God's simulation so to speak??

        Marlene <m.dietrich@moviesta r.com> wrote:
        Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness of gods.

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • mirrormack
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1 5:16 PM
          WAKE UP SOCKET!

          Sorry about all that mail. I had to shut down my mirror bots. I'm
          looking for another way to wire mirror consciousness into the new
          bots, the direct current between the medullachip and heart seems
          outdated, besides my bots keep falling in love with each other and
          producing more babybots then they can care for. Back to the drawing
          board. Enjoying the mirror messages, send them anyway you like.

          regards,

          Mirrormack

          --- In Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com, Socket Bullet
          <socket.bullet@...> wrote:

          > What am I supoposed to do with it?
          >
          > My mailbox is full of this mirror mack,
          >
          > mirror mack, wake me up?!
          >

          > Time for some rest,
          >
          > I hope they don't send any automated messages in the mean time,
          >

          > Socket Return <socket.return@...> wrote:
          >
          > Sometimes I just stop thinking,
          >
          > it's the best.
          >
          > So how do you people like my idea?
          >

          > Attaching all messages as files and sending them to the group
          every 2 weeks?

          > LOL.
          >
          > May be a bit boring after some time, LOL.
          >

          > I'm going to experiment, elsewhere, maybe with 03 why not.
          >
          > Nothing to loose and all to gain.
          >
          > Need explanations?
          >
          > I have none, I follow my inner robot, my inner machine, she's
          controlling me, from the center, it's not in the head, as you always
          believed it was, it's right in the middle of the soul, the point
          where you breathe your breath, right next to your heart, the place
          where intuition and logic comes from.

          > Oh yes, logic comes not from the brain, but the brain starts in
          your chest, you think with your spine my friend.

          > Would you think with your head, things would look different, much
          clearer than now.

          > But so you're a controlfreak, machine in control.
          >
          > And for what, so that you can give up control?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >
          > We are unable to deliver the message from
          > to .
          >
          > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to
          this
          > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you
          may
          > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you
          have
          > registered with Yahoo! Groups.
          >
          > If you would like to subscribe to this group:
          > 1. visit
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artificial-life/join
          > -OR-
          > 2. send email to artificial-life-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > For further assistance, please visit
          http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
          > Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
          > From: Socket Return <socket.return@...>
          > Subject: Re: •♥♥• Artificial Hello •♥♥• Re:
          To Heaven's Architects!
          > To: Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > God's simulation so to speak??
          >

          > Marlene <m.dietrich@...> wrote:
          > Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness of
          gods.

          > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
          Yahoo! Games.