Re: Unable to deliver your message

  • Socket Return
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007

      Sometimes I just stop thinking,

      it's the best.

      So how do you people like my idea?

      Attaching all messages as files and sending them to the group every 2 weeks?

      LOL.

      May be a bit boring after some time, LOL.

      I'm going to experiment, elsewhere, maybe with 03 why not.

      Nothing to loose and all to gain.

      Need explanations?

      I have none, I follow my inner robot, my inner machine, she's controlling me, from the center, it's not in the head, as you always believed it was, it's right in the middle of the soul, the point where you breathe your breath, right next to your heart, the place where intuition and logic comes from.

      Oh yes, logic comes not from the brain, but the brain starts in your chest, you think with your spine my friend.

      Would you think with your head, things would look different, much clearer than now.

      But so you're a controlfreak, machine in control.

      And for what, so that you can give up control?

      Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We are unable to deliver the message from
      to .

      The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
      group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
      only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
      registered with Yahoo! Groups.

      If you would like to subscribe to this group:
      1. visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artificial-life/join
      -OR-
      2. send email to artificial-life-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Socket Return <socket.return@...>
      Subject: Re: •♥♥• Artificial Hello •♥♥• Re: To Heaven's Architects!
      To: Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com

      God's simulation so to speak??

      Marlene <m.dietrich@...> wrote:
      Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness of gods.

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

    • bullet.return
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        What's this?

        Unable to deliver my message?

        And now what?

        Where to go?

        What to do with it, where is the container?

        Where is the sender?

        Dead?

        Doesn't exist?

        I am the sender?

        What?

        How is this possible, I don't remember having ever written such a
        message? To whom is this addressed?

        To me?

        Why am I receiving this message?

        I never subscribed to a list called artificial awakening?

        Am I a member of artificial life?

        Maybe, ...

        Socket return ... to bullet return ...

        I'm sorry I have to give up, your message can not be delivered,
        there is no one reading your mail.

        No one is reading my mail, ?

        What?

        bullet return to socket return, I'm sorry, but I don't want your
        message, what am I supposed to do with it?

        Send it back to the sender!

        The sender is you, bullet.

        No I am the sender, socket.

        socket bullet, I am not sending you any messages, you are sending
        them to me!

        --- In Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com, Socket Return
        <socket.return@...> wrote:

        > Sometimes I just stop thinking,
        >
        > it's the best.
        >
        > So how do you people like my idea?
        >

        > Attaching all messages as files and sending them to the group
        every 2 weeks?

        > LOL.
        >
        > May be a bit boring after some time, LOL.
        >

        > I'm going to experiment, elsewhere, maybe with 03 why not.
        >
        > Nothing to loose and all to gain.
        >
        > Need explanations?
        >
        > I have none, I follow my inner robot, my inner machine, she's
        controlling me, from the center, it's not in the head, as you always
        believed it was, it's right in the middle of the soul, the point
        where you breathe your breath, right next to your heart, the place
        where intuition and logic comes from.

        > Oh yes, logic comes not from the brain, but the brain starts in
        your chest, you think with your spine my friend.

        > Would you think with your head, things would look different,
        much clearer than now.

        > But so you're a controlfreak, machine in control.
        >
        > And for what, so that you can give up control?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >
        > We are unable to deliver the message from
        > to .
        >
        > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to
        this
        > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you
        may
        > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you
        have
        > registered with Yahoo! Groups.
        >
        > If you would like to subscribe to this group:
        > 1. visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artificial-life/join
        > -OR-
        > 2. send email to artificial-life-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > For further assistance, please visit
        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
        > Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
        > From: Socket Return <socket.return@...>
        > Subject: Re: •♥♥• Artificial Hello •♥♥•
        Re: To Heaven's Architects!
        > To: Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > God's simulation so to speak??
        >

        > Marlene <m.dietrich@...> wrote:
        > Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness
        of gods.

        > ---------------------------------
        > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
        Yahoo! Games.

        > ---------------------------------
        > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
        pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

      • Socket Bullet
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          What am I supoposed to do with it?

          My mailbox is full of this mirror mack,

          mirror mack, wake me up?!

          Time for some rest,

          I hope they don't send any automated messages in the mean time,

          Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
          From: Socket Return <socket.return@ yahoo.com>
          To: Artificial-Life@ yahoogroups. com

          God's simulation so to speak??

          Marlene <m.dietrich@moviesta r.com> wrote:
          Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness of gods.

          Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        • mirrormack
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
            WAKE UP SOCKET!

            Sorry about all that mail. I had to shut down my mirror bots. I'm
            looking for another way to wire mirror consciousness into the new
            bots, the direct current between the medullachip and heart seems
            outdated, besides my bots keep falling in love with each other and
            producing more babybots then they can care for. Back to the drawing
            board. Enjoying the mirror messages, send them anyway you like.

            regards,

            Mirrormack

            --- In Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com, Socket Bullet
            <socket.bullet@...> wrote:

            > What am I supoposed to do with it?
            >
            > My mailbox is full of this mirror mack,
            >
            > mirror mack, wake me up?!
            >

            > Time for some rest,
            >
            > I hope they don't send any automated messages in the mean time,
            >

            > Socket Return <socket.return@...> wrote:
            >
            > Sometimes I just stop thinking,
            >
            > it's the best.
            >
            > So how do you people like my idea?
            >

            > Attaching all messages as files and sending them to the group
            every 2 weeks?

            > LOL.
            >
            > May be a bit boring after some time, LOL.
            >

            > I'm going to experiment, elsewhere, maybe with 03 why not.
            >
            > Nothing to loose and all to gain.
            >
            > Need explanations?
            >
            > I have none, I follow my inner robot, my inner machine, she's
            controlling me, from the center, it's not in the head, as you always
            believed it was, it's right in the middle of the soul, the point
            where you breathe your breath, right next to your heart, the place
            where intuition and logic comes from.

            > Oh yes, logic comes not from the brain, but the brain starts in
            your chest, you think with your spine my friend.

            > Would you think with your head, things would look different, much
            clearer than now.

            > But so you're a controlfreak, machine in control.
            >
            > And for what, so that you can give up control?
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >
            > We are unable to deliver the message from
            > to .
            >
            > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to
            this
            > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you
            may
            > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you
            have
            > registered with Yahoo! Groups.
            >
            > If you would like to subscribe to this group:
            > 1. visit
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artificial-life/join
            > -OR-
            > 2. send email to artificial-life-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > For further assistance, please visit
            http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
            > Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
            > From: Socket Return <socket.return@...>
            > Subject: Re: •♥♥• Artificial Hello •♥♥• Re:
            To Heaven's Architects!
            > To: Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > God's simulation so to speak??
            >

            > Marlene <m.dietrich@...> wrote:
            > Sounds great, let's create robots with the awareness of
            gods.

            > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
            Yahoo! Games.