File - 00018 continued, Upgrade My Mind.htm

  • Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 92 , Sep 1, 2007

      Mirror

      Now that we opened the wormhole and installed in into my brain, for information how that happened look up file number 0009, so now that we opened the wormhole and installed it into my brain, let us begin with the upload and upgrade my mind. Because I would not believe that you are my future selves, let us pretend we are dead alien life forms, with a similar history as yours. But from the darkest past. This message was sent long before you ever existed, and arrives long after we-re all dead.

      The wormhole we opened has no restrictions, you see, it is going straight through the middle of your brain from one end to the other, it is going through all our brains and minds, however, the first creature who travelled trough the hole to enter your mind, your awareness, and consciousness, the first creature to capture your attention, is not one creature alone, but an entire population of creatures, an entire race distincted many years before your earth even populated the universe.

      Hah hah.

      Wait, ok, this is not a funnz joke, this is a message from our dead future selves, to the next generation of life in the universe, and by uncalculatable chance, we are that generation LOL. future past present, the spinning mirror loop. (>

      It�s behind all purpose, because we�re all dead, that message is for you don�t feel our presence inside your mind, we have no mental or physical form, we appear transparent, like mirror ghosts, unseen with the human eye, but we exist. We populated this universe before your time, but, we were not as lucky, as you are right now, for no one contacted us before and warned us about the future and about what would happen if we continued to live as if there was no tomorrow.

      The result was that for some reason, paint it black, our entire race got distincted, our entire world, died. When the sun refused to shine. So these are the notes we leave behind for future civilisations like yours. In the hope that zou receive them. We are sending this message through the black worm hole, so start thinking about artificial electricity, a moon could replace the sun when it refuses to shine. How you create the necessary energy to simulate the sun, is your problem, for now, just capture the necessity of a second sun. Installation begin: We have the wormhole let�s upload the past into our brain.

      One user of the wormhole has already introduced itself, the user is actually an entire race, a race who didn�t survive.

      If it helps to think of dinosaurs as being this user and think of the warning, being sent from them to you, that not you become dinosaurs too. Beside the dinosaur think of an extincted civilisation and their message to you, what would millions of extincted creatures have to say to their decendents, anything brilliant maybe?

      Maybe we were not so brilliant ... if we became extincted or maybe we just didn�t have a chance. And maybe our only advice is to build an artificial sun. Let�s leave it at that for now. Next wormhole user.

      Already we introduce the next wormhole user, your dead future self. It has come with the same warningful meaning, that you should care for this world, and that you must find others to give artificial intelligence and artificial life a chance.

      Remember that artificial awakening means that you are already dead. Ok, your extincted dead future self would probably have more advise for you, more information on how to prevent extinction, maybe you should better care for the oil, your fuel, maybe you should produce oil instead of wasting it, maybe you shoul do this and maybe you shoul do that, maybe you should work more and think less and maybe you should think more and work less, maybe zou should turn around the mirror more often and think for someone else, I don�t know, the portal users from the future are not very clear in their intentions.

      Next wormhole user.

      Certain death.

      Want more death trips_

      ___LOL