The purpose of life

  • unknown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006

      The purpose of life

      If I understand you right, then you want others to believe in the same old lie that you like to believe in yourself.

      That all beings are present in the mirror and that the mirror is in all beings present.

      But what if there really is no difference between your computer and yourself, your neighbor and yourself, your mother and father and yourself, what if all the people are the same what if you are all the people.

      Then you life forever.