Purpose of Calendar, 8/17/2014, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2014
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: Purpose of Calendar

      Date: Sunday August 17, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Location: http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/artificial-awakening/photos
      Notes: Hi No Bots!

      Calendar Starts January the First 2008.

      WATCH! LISTEN! AND SENSE THIS! Sense carefully for what I whisper in your ear!

      I told my mirror that I am looking for you!

      That I am looking through your eyes so you see!
      That I am listening with your ears so you hear!! ...

      I told your mirror that I am your mirror and that I am looking for you!

      looking for you ...

      http://cosm.org/arc/viscrys.htm

      The mirror wormhole is open,
      everybody can enter and exit, no matter when or where.

      The past is the entrance, the future is the exit,
      and the present is the mirror wormhole.

      Privacy | Terms