The White Hole, 6/9/2014, 3:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2014
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: The White Hole

      Date: Monday June 9, 2014
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm All Day
      Notes: My fascination with mirrors and machines started with my first
      conscious death experience,
      almost 30 years ago I fell into a deep mirror and died.

      Someone happened drag me out of the mirror, and induced
      new artificial life into my brain.

      It was an extraordinary experience.

      I remember faintly how black unconscious dreams turned into a deep white hole, the shimmering whiteness deleted all dreams, but happened to last only for a blink of never ending time, through the white hole I happened to enter the universe at a very early point in time, flew through the galaxy like a speed shuttle, taking course directly to earth, approaching earth thousand thoughts and ideas popped up inside my still blanker than blank mind, like overlapping movies or songs, impossible to grasp just a single one of them, like if you were an
      entire state of bees trapped inside a narrow egg.

      I then saw the earth from outer space, tiny and small, approached it faster than a speed shuttle and entered the mind of a bird. Sitting on a tree, for the first time I relaxed and observed what was happening around me.

      I saw a group of people standing around a body, their thoughts
      happened to be clearer than the rest, outstanding from the collective, thoughts between guilt, shame, relief and sadness intermixed.

      I didn't took so much notice of the body laying beside the mirror, but obviously, this body was the reason for my journey.

      Without wasting much time, I entered that body and came back to
      consciousness, at first I thought I was surrounded by tall trees, but the trees turned into people and I was trapped inside this human brain again.

      Oh how I long to return into the white hole, if it only lasted a little while longer, my birth happend too quickly to even understand it.

      I was the conscious mind of death, I happened to be everyone and everywhere, and now I have to put up with this isolated human brain, what a drag.

      Privacy | Terms