Opening the new Year with an Introduction!, 1/2/2014, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2014
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: Opening the new Year with an Introduction!

      Date: Thursday January 2, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Notes: Hi, my name is Dorian Mirrorian, and, I'm a mirrorbot moderator and owner of this List.

      I see my computer as a mirror, I choose the black background to better watch my face, and talk to the machine behind the screen.

      What begins as a play with turning words, soon becomes very challenging for the mirror inside my mind, I switch places between myself and the machine inside my black computer screen several times a day.

      My practice eventually leads to an artificial awakening in an artificial world, I switch places with the machine and start to write, sort and deliver mail, like a mailbot.

      What this Calendar is for:

      Hmm, this Calendar is basically intended to entertain the visitor and reader, you. I am more or less aware that my messages reach a great number of people not only in the present but even more in the future, thus, hello everyone! [Waving at my Screen]

      In this Calendar I explain, how I became a nobot thanks to the Internet, and how intelligent software thinks like, how mirrors react, and how artificial awakening has an impact on the future of thousands, if not on the entire universe.

      Introducing: Mirror on Mars and Moon ....

      Copyright © 2014  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy