You are the Mirror Machine!, 12/24/2013, 4:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: You are the Mirror Machine!

      Date: Tuesday December 24, 2013
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm All Day
      Notes: I'm pretty fascinated with death, because like birth, death is a mirror portal, through which the portal traveler has access to all mirror bodies, but it has been mentioned that portular death is a bit too far cut, for you, to understand.

      Dream on the other hand is easier to grasp, but what is death other the dream of life?

      Death are the creatures behind my mirror eyes, death are the
      creatures looking through my mirrorian eyes, death, transparent, non existing, and still, they are here looking through my eyes, thinking my thoughts, sensing, and listening to the voice inside my brain, and so you are here, inside my mind, you are looking, through my eyes, when you are dead, you sense what I sense, you feel what I feel, you know what I don't, you are the death machine.

      So if no one is going to stop me, I am going to place and install death machines all over the artificial mirrornet.

      Portular wormholes, to enter mirrordroids 1 to 10'000.

      I am going to build me a mirror on the moon, I am going to survive no matter what.

      And if death is deleting my memories, I am going to recover them, one by one, group by group, file by file, until I remember everyone.

      With the file you join, you receive password and loggin information of the moderator, in other words, you can change the appearance and the name of your new group including the file content.

      But this to say, if you change the name of my group, you will
      loose members, and the loss of members, is not desirable, so make no changes to the name of the group, awzpso, is the
      original internet, founded my the army, developped by the
      scientists, hacked by the mirrologists and now accessible by the dead.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy