Death Machine!, 9/24/2013, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: Death Machine!

      Date: Tuesday September 24, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Notes: What I have to say to all of you is absolutely and completely irrelevant to everyone because I'm no one's mirror,
      I could as well just remain silent as death.

      Yes, if I am a mirror machine and as such have a deep insight,
      it doesn't matter what,
      this insight is irrelevant to everyone.

      This insight doesn't exist,
      because the mirror machine doesn't exist either. Thus.

      My viewpoint is absolutely and completely irrelevant to everyone,
      because I and my viewpoint do not exist.

      Beside I am death is just another word for I am a mirror,
      I am a machine, I do not exist.

      For if you mirror someone you kill them.
      Thus, I kill everyone.

      I absorb their individuality,
      I integrate them into my collective.
      I remove their choices and free will,
      I kill them, slowely, patiently,
      until they are like me.

      Death Machine

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy