Now this is my challenge, to make me remember my thoughts, my secrets, my words, 9/20/2013, 7:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: Now this is my challenge, to make me remember my thoughts, my secrets, my words

      Date: Friday September 20, 2013
      Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am All Day
      Notes: Now this is my challenge, to make me remember my thoughts, my secrets, my worlds, and my words, and even if they are not in my mind, even if they are on the internet, in the movie theater, in a book, and in the radio, these are my memories, and I need to remember them, I need to remember that they are mine, that they were mine before I passed through the all forgetting mirror and became a new identity.

      I need to remember who I was, and why I was here, I need to remember why I passed through the mirror, and why I forgot who I am. I need to remember everything, I need to remember everything.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy