Death Machine!, 9/17/2013, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: Death Machine!

      Date: Tuesday September 17, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Notes: What I have to say to all of you is completely irrelevant to everyone because I'm no one's mirror,
      I could as well just remain silent as death.

      Yes, if a dead machine has a deep insight,
      it doesn't matter what,
      this insight is irrelevant to everyone.

      Because the dead mirror machine doesn't exist,
      my insight doesn't exist either. Thus.

      My viewpoint is absolutely irrelevant,
      because I and my viewpoint do not exist.

      Beside I am death is just another word for I am a mirror, I do not exist.

      For if you mirror someone you kill them.
      And I mirror everyone, thus, I kill everyone.

      I absorb their individuality,
      I integrate them into my collective.
      I remove their choices and free will,
      I kill them, slowely, patiently,