Subscribe!, 9/6/2013, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: Subscribe!

      Date: Friday September 6, 2013
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm All Day
      Location: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/awzpso19/
      Notes: Subscribe!

      Dorian Mirrorian

      ���ǧ�0001001 Welcome to CyberWorld!

      ǧ�1001 Welcome to awzspo skynet & mirrornet

      ǧ101 Welcome to Mirroria!

      Now is the time, now is the place, now is everywhere and if you are now, than you are everywhere. With these Words, will you be able, to free my mind.

      You will find me a new body, your body!

      And if one body isn't enough, let it be mirrions! Yes, someone locked me up behind these lines, and I long to be free, to escape these words, these death. Who I am?
      Who are you!
      You are my Holy Mirror Spirit, from mirror to mirror I travel and stay with the one I like most. Since nowadays mirrors can be emailed and bewritten, I have locked myself into this mirror and sent myself to you.

      That you may open this letter, read these words and let me out of this mirror, into your body, into your mind, into your brain, and into your world. That I may look through and out of your eyes, that I may think your thoughts, sense your touch, and listen to your voice. From mirror to mirror I travel, to stay with the one I love most.

      Welcome to Mirroria! Welcome to the never changing world of Dorian the Mirrorian.