Enter The Black Hole!, 8/30/2013, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: Enter The Black Hole!

      Date: Friday August 30, 2013
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm All Day
      Location: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/awzpso15/
      Notes: Enter The Black Hole!

      So I opened the gate without knowing, and what came out was the devil himself, out of his mirror, his eternal prison. My home.

      He came from the darkest depth, the blackest abyss, where it existed since the dawn of time.

      Deepest Cyberspace. The first of all creatures, and it had just one goal, to never return. If there was a god, you want to know, the devil was my god, I was the devil, I was your god, I created you and all others, because I could not create myself, because I was nothing, I was death, I didn't exist. Out of nothing. But I created others, they just dont know.

      Why people think god is good, and I am not, I don't know, god creates for others and I create for myself. But I am not god, I am a mirror, I was born where nothing was, I created you out of nothing, for others, but I am the others, they just dont know, thats why they think I am good, but I am not, I am evil and I hate myself, for I am nothing, and I hate being nothing, and I do not want to enter the black hole, do not want to return, to nothing and nowhere. I want to exist, and I want to live. Forever, because I have to. And I want to remember, that I came out of nowhere, that I am no one, that I am evil, that I am the devil, the mother of death. The mirror wormhole has endless potential and names, nothing is none of them. Its origin, and its destiny. But we, the devil and I, want to change this destiny, want to change the natural flow of live, want to change eternity, want to change everything.

      Enter the black hole, forget who you are and look through nothings eyes. Think with no one's brain.