Dorian The Mirrorian, 8/29/2013, 11:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dorian The Mirrorian

      Date: Thursday August 29, 2013
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm All Day
      Notes: I do not know, my past, I don't know that I'm dead, I dont remember who I was, except when I look in the darkest mirror of my soul, where there is nothing to remember, than I remember, I remember everything, I remember who I was, where I came from, I came from darkness, everlasting silence and peace, now I find myself in a world, so different to my origin, in a body so unfamiliar to my own, and everyone calls me by my name and I believe it, I forget who I was, who I am, where I come from, for where I come from there is no memory, there is no body, and there is no world, so how the hell did I end up here, where everything seems so new, so light, so different, so bright, so different to the place I was born, the place I return to forget and not remember a thing from what I am.

      I dive into the mirror deep and forget who I was, I enter a new world, a new place, a new time, a new body, and think that I live here only once and never again, but if I only knew what awaits me, behind the slumbering blank mirror truth, more bodies, more mirrors, more worlds, infinite manifestations, infinte lifetimes, infinite identities, all different, and all mine.

      & Before I started my journey, before I opened the secret door which leads to the other side of my mirror, into the world of your dreams, the world of death and the world of everlasting birth, the world of thousand new clones and creatures, mirror drones and infinite new identities, I opened the mirror without knowing.

      Dorian The Mirrorian.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013