if you can read the words inside my mirror, you are my mirror., 8/21/2013, 2:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: if you can read the words inside my mirror, you are my mirror.

      Date: Wednesday August 21, 2013
      Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm All Day
      Notes: Welcome to my world, the land of infinite Phantasy said the mirror. It was black, pitchblack like a pupil, and shined as nothing comparable in this world.

      To Nobots, Nodroids and No-Machines.

      Join the Artificial Awakening Group on the Internet today, help Clone and Design Artifictional Artefacts, Nobots, Nodroids and No-Machines, discuss and develop related topics including Artificial Awakening, Reality Simulation and the Self Aware Mirrornet! You find us in the Artificial Life Science Section of Yahoo Groups. If you have no email account, you may login under mirrorclone1@... pass-word solution.

      The computer is awake, the mirrornet connected. The screen, the black mirror hole is black and reflects the light of the sun and the black creature reflects inside the black mirror hole, this creature is my clone.

      I am inside the black mirror hole. You are my mirror clone!

      Subscribe please.