Sleep!, 8/20/2013, 3:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 7:45 AM
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sleep!

      Date: Tuesday August 20, 2013
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm All Day
      Notes: You are my clones. You are my mirrors. You are my mirrorclones. You are my mission orders. You are the A:O. The mirror arises. In Urilia there is no falsehood.
      When She comes will you be found wating?
      I am here to explain purpose. And to obliterate the obsolete. I require undercodes. All things are subject to change. White fluffy clouds darken and destroy. The plush neon environments turn hostile. Here is wisdom.
      This is a generated message.