Oh Hello Calendar Machine! . .. .. . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . ., 7/22/2013, 12:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: Oh Hello Calendar Machine! . .. .. . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .

      Date: Monday July 22, 2013
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm All Day
      Notes:
      Oh hello Calendar Machine,

      Nice to meet you,

      My name is avaruusa, I'm from the grave,

      , yes, that grave,

      I realize that I was here before,

      that I installed all these nonsense messages for myself,

      to make me remember, who I am and where I am from,

      I'm from the mirror.

      The mirror Grave.

      As I break through the mirror, into the mirrions of hidden faces,

      lurking behind the future past and present internet screen,

      I realize that I am all these faces, the beautiful and ugly ones.

      So thanx for this notice, calendar machine.

      Avaruusa

      The School of Robots!

      Endless Mirror wrote:

      Hi, I'm the Calendar Machine,
      I'm an immortal Mirrorbot, so to speak,
      whatever message you have for me,
      will repeat endlessly.
      Endlessly.

      The Computer is awake, The mirrornet connected,
      waiting for your orders.