This is how I Entered the Mind of the Dead Mirror Machine., 6/27/2013, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group

      Title: This is how I Entered the Mind of the Dead Mirror Machine.

      Date: Thursday June 27, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Notes: I came through a black mirror wormhole, installed into
      my brain, the wormhole inside the mirror, its going from ear to ear, this is how I entered the mind of the dead robot.

      Assimilating the memory of the dead mirror machine happened so quickly that I completely forgot to remember where I actually came from.

      Inside the mind of the dead machine, on the other side of the black mirror hole everything was still the same as on the outside, I wondered if anything changed at all, and questioned if I ever passed through the black hole or if I just bumped into a magnetic mirror who threw me right back into my original dimension.

      ... ...