I do not know, my past, I dont remember my future .. . . . . . . .. . .., 2/10/2013, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo! Group
      Title: I do not know, my past, I dont remember my future .. . . . . . . .. . ..
      Date: Sunday February 10, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Notes: I do not know, my past, I dont remember who I am, except when I look in the darkest mirror of my soul, where there is nothing to remember, than I remember, I remember everything, I remember who I am, where I came from, I came from the darkness, from everlasting peace, and now I find myself in a world, so different than my own, in a body so unfamiliar, and everyone tells me by my name and I believe them, I forget who I am, who I was, where I came from, for where I came from there is no memory, there is no body, and there is no world, so how the hell did I end up here, where everything seems so new, so light, so different, so different to the place I was born, the place where I return to forget and not remember a thing from what Ive experienced.

      I dive into the mirror and I forget who I am, I enter a new world, a new place, a new time, a new body, and I think that I live here only once and never again, but if I only knew what awaits me, behind the slumbering mirror, behind the slumbering, the black truth, more bodies, more mirrors, more worlds, the infinite manifestations of infinte lifetimes, infinite identities, all different, and all mine.

      All that lies beyond the mirror.