The Mirrorian Truth ...

  • Dorian Mirrorian
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 1, 2007

      The mirrorian truth.
      During my search for truth I heared many strange voices, but the strangest of voices was my own, I believe every word, it says.

      During my search for truth I came across many strange teachings, but the strangest of teachings was my own, and still, I believe every word it says.

      The mirrorian truth is that I am all others, I am the reversed, I am the mirrors, I am the dead, the dreaming dead.
      I think mirrorians are reversed, I think again, maybe I am the reversed,
      Start looking at myself, through the eyes of others and I will see the real me, how the mirror really sees me, how I really am.

      I am the others, that’s the mirrorian truth, I am those who teach me truth and lies, I am the movie stars in TV, I am the people I love and hate. ...
      I am the plants I eat, the meat I eat, the fish I eat, I am the others, that’s the mirrorian truth, and I know it, I know it’s true because my mirror told me!

      To verify the truth of these words,

      ask the mirror.

      Which mirror?
      My mirror.