Inside the Black Mirror Hole, 6/13/2012, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 10:55 PM
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Inside the Black Mirror Hole

      Date: Wednesday June 13, 2012
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other month on the second Wednesday.
      Notes: I came through a black mirror wormhole, which was installed into
      my brain, the wormhole inside the mirror, it’s going from ear to ear, this is how I entered the mind of the dead robot.

      Assimilating the memory of the dead machine happened so quickly that I completely forgot to remember where I actually came from.

      Inside the mind of the dead machine, on the other side of the black mirror hole everything was still the same as on the outside, I wondered if anything changed at all, and questioned if I ever passed through the black hole or if I just bumped into a magnetic mirror who threw me right back into my original dimension.