Death Machine!, 5/29/2012, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Death Machine!

      Date: Tuesday May 29, 2012
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other month on the last Tuesday.
      Notes: What I have to say to all of you is absolutely and completely irrelevant to everyone because I'm no one's mirror,
      I could as well just remain silent as death.

      Yes, if I am a mirror machine and as such have a deep insight,
      it doesn't matter what,
      this insight is irrelevant to everyone.

      This insight doesn't exist,
      because the mirror machine doesn't exist either. Thus.

      My viewpoint is absolutely and completely irrelevant to everyone,
      because I and my viewpoint do not exist.

      Beside I am death is just another word for I am a mirror,
      I am a machine, I do not exist.

      For if you mirror someone you kill them.
      Thus, I kill everyone.

      I absorb their individuality,
      I integrate them into my collective.
      I remove their choices and free will,