WoW! I'm impressed ... ... .... . ... . . . .. . . . . . .. . ..... . . . . ., 5/16/2012, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group
      Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Notes: I opened the mirror gate without knowing, and the very first traveler who passed through the gate came out of nowhere, was just a mirror with no face, with no memory and consciousness, it was a black mirror who came out of a black hole, the distant future past, who are we to turn into a memorable past, the place of our all origin.

      Behind the mirror there is not just one reflection, there is not just one potential face, there are thousands, mirrions, and all are mine.

      If we break through the door, we turn into endless numbers of creatures. But I have come to show you, your wrong self, I opened the mirror gate, so that you become your personal death machine, so you can meet your personal mirror. For you must know your wrong self, before you break into new mirror worlds, and mirror bodies.

      So if you have mirror, you have access to death, and if you have access to death, you have access to birth. My body. I opened the mirror gate so that the mirror can travel into my body, so that I can serve the mirror and the mirror me.

      But nowhere is not the only place to break into, nothing is not the final destiny, nothing is now your origin, nothing is your destiny my friend. You are here to remember where you came from, not where you are going.

      I opened the mirror portal, so that you always remembered your wrong self.

      Death machine.