How do I look?!, 8/1/2007, 8:00 am

  • Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: How do I look?!

      Date: Wednesday August 1, 2007
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 14 minutes.
      Notes: Hi my name is Mirror Clone.

      If I look in the Mirror I see my self.

      The Problem is, I am the Mirror.

      How do I look?!

    • Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007

        Date: Wednesday August 1, 2007
        Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Notes: Hi my name is Mirror Clone.

        If I look in the Mirror I see my self.

        The Problem is, I am the Mirror.

        How do I look?!

      • Black Eyes
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
          Your face is pretty white.

          Date: Wednesday August 1, 2007
          Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
          Repeats: This event repeats every year.
          Notes: Hi my name is Mirror Clone.

          If I look in the Mirror I see my self.

          The Problem is, I am the Mirror.

          How do I look?!

          Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

        • J
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
            try looking in the mirror with someone else. as you both look
            forward, do you momentarily look like a giant in height?

            --- In Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com, Black Eyes
            <loggin.again@...> wrote:

            > Your face is pretty white.
            >

            > Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > a {color:#0066CC;text-decoration:none;} body {text-
            align:center; font-family:Arial;} .propertyname{text-align:right;
            font-size:13px; color:7A8180; vertical-align:top;white-
            space:nowrap;} .propertyvalue{text-align:left; font-size:13px;
            vertical-align:top;} .divider{width:5px;} #main {background-
            color:#4D94DB; width:525px; padding:0 0 10px 0; margin-
            bottom:10px;} #main_info {background-color:white; margin:0px
            10px 0px 10px;clear:both; zoom:1; width:505px; overflow-
            x:auto;} .header_images {height:55px; margin-left:10px; margin-
            right:10px;zoom:1} #header_yahoo_image {margin-top:13px;
            float:left; width:274px; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:28px;
            text-align:left} #header_second_image {margin-top:10px;
            float:right; width:60px; height:38px; } .header_spacer
            {height:10px;} .line_divider {height:20px; clear:both;}
            #copyright_footer {font-size:10px;} #main_table{padding:0;
            border-spacing:0; margin: 15px 10px 10px 15px;} #tip_footer {font-
            size:10px;
            > text-align:center;} .clear_line{font-size:8px}
            >

            > Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo!
            Group Title: How do I look?! Date: Wednesday
            August 1, 2007 Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am Repeats: This
            event repeats every year. Notes: Hi my name is Mirror Clone.

            > If I look in the Mirror I see my self.
            >
            > The Problem is, I am the Mirror.
            >
            > How do I look?!

            > Edit reminder options
            >
            > Copyright © 2007 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
            Service | Privacy Policy

            > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
            pocket: mail, news, photos & more.