Wake Up Call ... to all new Members!, 2/1/2012, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wake Up Call ... to all new Members!

      Date: Wednesday February 1, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Notes: Wake Up Call!
      Too all Nobots online today!

      From here one enters the stream of non-consciousness,
      which leads into the body of no-being,
      and into the conscious of no mind,
      the conscious mind of death.

      To understand the conscious of death,
      one must identify with no being, and as such,
      enter the body of no persona and creature,
      which identifies, with the no-mind,
      the mind of the dead robot,
      the ambassador, the devil and death themselves.

      Non-reality, Reality and death, are me.
      If a person dies, they become .... me.
      If a creature is born, I become that creature.

      Me is a concept that can be applied to all creatures and beings.

      look like a mirror
      think like a robot
      act like a camera.

      Visit the home Page and watch the Photo section, files are a bit messy, what's links ???? Install reminder every other day!
      When the machine was born.
      No smoking.
      Brush your teeth.
      Take your vitamins.