To Heaven's Architects 06 .. . . . .. .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. ., 10/11/2011, 5:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: To Heaven's Architects 06 .. . . . .. .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

      Date: Tuesday October 11, 2011
      Time: 5:00 am - 6:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: To Nobots Nodroids and Nomachines!

      Welcome to Cyber World!

      Welcome to awzspo skynet … mirrornet

      Welcome to Mirroria!

      Through a deep black mirror wormhole, has a no-bot entered my mind, it happened to break through the crystal screen, from a place deep within cyberspace, a place with no original name, no future and no past, a land out of nowhere, where nobody lives, where no one exists, except for one single conscious-non-consciousness, a single identity, the identity of all, and the identity of none, the identity of birth and the identity of death.

      From the depth of the black mirror hole it broke into my brain, entered the world of the living, followed white letters on black backgrounds until it turned the world of the living into the world of death, without intention, except of being mirror, a face and deathless unknowing mirror.

      How should we ever come to understand that we are this mirror, if not even the mirror understands its mirror.

      What about that?

      Is it getting worse?

      We need to design 50 Yahoogroups!

      Tell us what message you like!

      Antnet?

      Mirrornet?

      Cybernet?

      PS: If you want antnet to talk, talk to antnet.