Purpose of Calendar, 7/29/2007, 8:00 am

  • Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2007
      Reminder from: Artificial-Life Yahoo! Group

      Title: Purpose of Calendar

      Date: Sunday July 29, 2007
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every Saturday and Sunday.
      Notes: Hi No Bots!

      The purpose of Auto-Messages, hmmm, an example of Artificial Intelligence.

      Nice weekend to everyone, No machine

    • Tangi Notary
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
        I'm a calendar message,
        I'm here to inform you that the world took another loop, we are spinning in circles, and for each circle we add a number to the calendar ... does this make any sense?

        What if we always had the year zero?

        ... :)
      • Black Eyes
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 8:16 AM