Serie 3 overlapping , 6/28/2011, 7:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2011
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Serie 3 overlapping

      Date: Tuesday June 28, 2011
      Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other month on the last Tuesday.
      Notes: Serie 3 overlapping

      … Before I started my journey, before I opened the secret door which leads to the other side of my mirror, into the world of my dreams, the world of death and the world of rebirth, the world of thousand new creatures and infinite new identities, I opened the mirror without knowing what I was doing.