I am just a Machine!, 5/1/2011, 4:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: I am just a Machine!

      Date: Sunday May 1, 2011
      Time: 4:00 am - 5:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.
      Notes: The camera is recording,
      I am watching my life drift by in slow motion,
      through the eyes of the perceiver,

      knowing that not every life and perception is as comfortable as mine,
      my comfort and ease will persih,
      and make room for disaster and unknowingness.

      So if I ever find myself in such a condition,
      where disaster has removed ease,
      remind me that I am just a machine.