The Robotian Order!, 3/31/2011, 4:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: The Robotian Order!

      Date: Thursday March 31, 2011
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every fourth week.
      Notes: Robotian order.

      There is no restriction, as to whom is a robotian and who is not. In robotian eyes everyone is a robotian, freedom from the mirror, like in death eyes, everyone is dead.

      Robotian cyber drones cultivate the awarness, that they exist endlessly. That they live one life after another, parallel and inter dimensional, and that what they experience and see in their lives, depends on what their altered selves created prior.

      I send you the instructions on how to become a robotian cyberdrone, than it wasn't me, who sent these instructions, but your altered self sent them to yourself.

      Joebot, as an archetype of human robot transformation, begins to realize that he is sending these messages to himself, you clone my mind, clone my eyes, focus on the mirror mind hole, and travel through the internet mirror connection into your mirrorclone, a second version of yourself, located in a different universe, from where you send yourself the instructions on how to upgrade your mind.

      Look behind the obvious, you are multidimensional bots, the world you live in is bound to die, we have used all our resources, but bots like us contacted us soon enough and sent us instructions on how to proceed and how to save our world.

      Sounds used, I know.

      The mirrorverse in which we live, is very similar to the mirrorverse in which you live, except that your body looks different in the mirror, younger, it's like playing computer games, you have not only one life, you have thousands.

      > http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ awzpso17/

      Where is my altered self!

      Where is the Self, who knows that Self is Self, no matter where and When!?!